So, this is a blogger meme, it contains a few personal things about myself. You can read it or don’t. Rose started this on her blog here and I thought I’d give it a go.
Mesh Head : S@R Hybrid Avatar_Nea_Milky White
Skin : [PF] Alyx <Ivory> - Pony (WLH2)
Hair : !lamb. Crystal Ball (Mesh) - Twix
Hands : Slink Mesh Hand Relax
Hoodie : [monso] My Fur Hoody - Black (girls)
1. What is the thing you fear most in the world above dying(that is if you fear death)?
- The Ocean, it’s so beautiful, but so deep and vast. It could literally swallow you up in seconds, not to mention it covers a majority of the earth. Also maybe, letting people down. I really feel the need to please others, even if they wouldn’t do the same.
2. When’s the last time you sat down and contemplated where your life was going, and what did you concluded from that?
- Every single day. I get overwhelmed and I escape it. I often feel stuck, but there’s something inside of me that want’s to be like fuck everything and get away, and live. I have issues that I feel suffocate me, and hide the person I am, and I hate it more than anything.
3. If you could give any one person in the world a wish, a wish you knew you could grant, what would it be, and why would you give it to them?
- Honestly, myself. I don’t think I wanna put my life on blast and tell everyone what it is. But it’s not for selfish reasons, I promise.
4. Cat, dog, rabbit, horse, chicken, dolphin? There are so many animals in the world, if you could be one, and had to think, act, be like one, with out human thoughts, emotions, perception of the world, which would you be, and why?
- This is a really tough question. I see myself as a dog, loyal, friendly, energetic, loving. But I do love the water a lot, and dolphins and dogs have a lot of the same traits. Dolphins are very smart and travel in groups, but if you’re out in the middle of the ocean you have less contact with humans, and IT’S SCARY.
5. Today is the last day you’ll ever see your family. Some you may love, some you may hate, other you may not have any emotional attachment to. What would you do?
- I think I’d apologize. And I’d tell my little brother how much he means to me, and how I want the best for him growing up. LOL I AM TEARING UP, GOSH ROSE.
6. Given the chance to travel to one country -ONLY – in your whole life, other than the one you’ve grown up in, or have found yourself living in (pretend you’ve gone to no other country in the world other than the one you now call home) where would it be? Why, and for how long?
- Japan maybe? I’d want to experience a culture so different from my own, yet one that is very welcoming of Americans. I’ve heard great things about Japan, and there’s so much culture. I’d want to experience both the traditional sides, and those that are modern.
7. Quick you have to pick 5 things to take with you as you are rushing out of the house- you don’t know what’s happening, where you’re going, whom is taking you where, or why, but you do know you can carry about 5 things, in the small bag you’ve given to take with you. What do you choose?
- Well given the fact that I don’t know where I’m going I’d probably just take the things I normally carry? Wallet, Phone, chapstick. I don’t carry around a purse or anything. But if it sounded like I was never coming back I’d be sure to grab my cat Buster and Puffle-lumps my stuffed animal.
8. You’re sitting in a dream, you can tell you’re dreaming, but you’re not awake enough to move. What do you see? Is anyone there? (be creative, make something up, or recall a dream you had before)
- Lucid dream huh? My dreams tend to be close to reality, everyone looks a little different, but I can tell who they are. Same goes for rooms, they may not look anything like my room or familiar places, but somehow I know where I am. People who’d be there, Aida definitely. I’d probably be someplace familiar, I’d be comforted by the smell of home. I think it’d be dark, not too warm, not too cold. Maybe rain, maybe just rain everywhere but where I’m standing. And I’d be walking to someplace unknown, not bad, just somewhere I have no knowledge of.
9. What color do you think you are?
- Bright teal, I am calm and chill, I may not pop out at first like the other bright colors, but I can get a little cray-zay.
10. If when it came to blogging, if you blog, no one say your blogs, no one commented, no one noticed, no one cared, at all, would you keep blogging?
- It all depends on what i’m blogging. If it were personal things, I’d never stop. If it were just sl outfits, I’d probably just post to flickr without credits (I’m lazy)